Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...a little belated

All this talk about Mother's Day today, and as usual I'm late to the game. But I did have a fun one. I got some cute stuff from my boys (photos of those will come later), a super comfy SJ Earthquakes t-shirt, what else? Breakfast at Hobee's and dinner at Ruby's Taqueria means I didn't have to cook, which is all I really ask for today. As much as I do love cooking, it does get tiring. We visited my mom who is doing a lot better, and MIL also sounded okay.
Here are some photos of the people who make this and every day special.

My sweetie, who not only happily made a crown at Dia del Nino at our school but happily posed as well.

The event was really fun, with booths for all sorts of countries with games for each, such as the Germany castle above, and India hosted by this adorable guy, a good friend of my kids. His family's church were volunteers who ran the whole thing for us.

Here are my boys, being silly as always.

My assistant in the kitchen. I tried to tell him to turn the strawberries over but he's got his own mind.
Go Quakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment