Thursday, June 26, 2008

Work is Kicking My A$$

Been totally lax posting here, (barely even time to read any blogs) but I've got another shutdown next week, whoop! Good times. Followed by my nephew coming (yah!) and then hubs going out of town (boo!) followed back-to-back conferences, one for work, then Blogher! So we'll see how it goes over the next few weeks. Still trying to read and write with my writing motherhood book.

I was talking to someone doing a bunch of stuff for us for a major project and he ended the conversation with "answer me this question, when are you going to get some sleep?" Hey man, I slept from 1:30 - 8:00am this morning (kids were at grandma and grandpas), that's a lot for me. I'm afraid it's going to take it's toll though, and I vowed to get more sleep. But when you need to talk to Israel and you are working with round-the-clock computer guys, hard to just turn in.
So instead I'll leave you with these awesome pictures courtesy of my MIL.
That first my son called the "snow dolphin" and insisted he'd much rather marry the white dolphin than the little girl. Below are some awesome sand castles.



No comments:

Post a Comment