Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gratitude Day 4

One of the reasons I took on this challenge, besides needing to get out of my blogging block, was I find myself stressed and mad way more than I want to be. This leads to more eating, more drinking and yelling at the kids. I have stopped short at kicking the dogs, do I get credit for that?

Today's topic was something negative I am thankful for, and while I have plenty of negative right now, this was was easy for me. I am out of work, have been since February, and it has been awesome being with the kids, volunteering at school and being able to grocery shop in the middle of the day. I am very grateful that I could spend the summer with these guys.

From Donovan's preschool graduation

A birthday breakfast with my babies

And taking advantage of free bowling throughout the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment