1. No question my two boys are my greatest blessings, I am so lucky to have them.
- 4. Brian's mom lives farther away, but has also been a great blessing in my life, especially compared to my first MIL
5. The rest of my family, with all their foibles, with a special shout-out to cousin Jordan, a visitor from the lone star state every summer
7. I love our school, the opportunity to volunteer, and the great community and teachers there. Not to mention all the friends my kids have made and the kick-ass soccer players.
8. I have to mention my friends who are not at the school. I don't get to see them as often as I'd like, but I know they are there for the special moments, or when I need support.
9. I'm certainly happy we get to live in the bay area, with it's awesome weather and multitude of activities.
10. Finally I'll mention this blog, the Internet, the opportunity to write, make virtual friends who turn into real life ones and visa versa.