Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

...from a little Irish Leprachaun

Okay, that hand is broken off, and it's filled with Hannukah Gelt, but that's what happens when you take your son to Ross and let him choose something from the discounted St. Patty's Day bin. I thought Donovan's story about how if you decorate with shamrocks the little leprechauns will come and play tricks was so sweet it spurred me into action. I treated Mr. Leprechaun like a mix between Santa Claus and the Easter bunny and left bags of gifts. And then I made green cookies.


We're having corned beef and cabbage. Because I'm the only one that'll likely eat the cabbage (and perhaps our guest) also roast multi-colored potatoes and broccoli slaw for our green dish. Plus the above cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment