Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Marijuana Chronicles

This is a completely plagiarized post, but everything's from my husband and his friends so I think I'll be okay.

So Brian sent this out:


"check out the amount smoked per week......is it even possible? are there enough video games and south park episodes for this to be realistic? enquiring minds want to know....."


Pot Smoking May Boost Heart Risk From Fatty Blood, Study Says
Here's the key line: "The study subjects, who reported smoking
from 78 to 350 joints a week
"

CF: Frankly I don't think even a professional in his prime, say Andy Gravina circa 1980, could do it.


SK: I think that those researches had to be high when they came up with those numbers, I know this because I’ve tried and I didn’t even get close.

DL: I was incapacitated for three days after just reading the article.


QB: I'm thinking more Marwan (sp?) the Egyptian dude with the curly hair, circa 1980.


Discuss amongst yourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment