Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Reader Appreciation Day, okay Night



Once again I'm late to the game, but I love the idea of Reader Appreciation Day from Robin at The Other Mother. (who I going to read more, awesome blog). I've been blogging almost two years on this here little blog, and I still don't feel like I've really found my voice, my niche, but I'm sticking around.




I don't have a lot of readers, but I appreciate every single one. I love getting comments, but as I don't have a lot of time to read blogs, much less comment much, I appreciate you whether or not you comment.



My first commenters, and many of them today, come to me through MayasMom and SV Moms, so a shout-out to them as well.



And it turns out they are these awesome bloggers in their own right, and even two years later I'm like, whoa, they were my first commenters!



I wanted to post my first few lovely comments here. They are just so supportive, and boy, they are some excellent bloggers.



Crunchy Carpets said...
Hey...I am going to BlogHer too fellow Mayasmom-er.I started blogging as I thought it would be a way to keep my brain going...and work on my writing...it is a personal thing that you do for your own reasons your way.Have fun!

Glennia said...
Congrats on your new blog! I look forward to reading it. You're always fun to read on SV Moms. Just go with what you know...

Coma Girl said...
Congrats on the blog! I still have not told my friends or family about mine. It is nice to have something all to yourself until you're ready.



Kate said...
Read the whole thing - I like it! Congrats and I look forward to hearing about the fun that you're having in your new place!



I got a slew of supportive comments on my "First Day of Kindergarten" post which I won't post here, but thank you, from all of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment