Monday, December 17, 2007

Tis The Season...for Contests

There are a ton of contests right now, but who has time to enter them all? I wish, so I pick and choose and hope I win. And speaking of contests, I'm going to offer the shoes for TWO MORE DAYS - since only two people entered. But for sure by Wednesday I'll have a winner.

Here's a couple by some of my favorite bloggers, with excellent prizes, so git on over there to enter.

No-Guilt Holiday Giveaway

Working Moms Against Guilt (the best kind of working moms) are giving away a prize a day this week. Wowza. Click here to enter.

And at Mums the Word there is one more day to enter to win a train which OMG I would love to have. So I really shouldn't be telling you about the contest. Eh, what the heck? It's almost Christmas so go try to win a train.

Don't forget to check out this holiday gift guide for cool moms. I never know if I'm a cool mom, tend to doubt it but stil like their website.

Cool Mom Picks Holiday Guide

And finally the NY City Moms blog is giving away a hip clek olli™ booster seat, head on over to leave a comment by this Friday to win one. I'm all over that one too, although of course my kids would fight over either the new one or the old one..

1 comment: