Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ideas

I feel like the mommyblogger niches have all been taken. Fertility, actualy infertility? I could have blogged that, if only I had known. Balancing work and home? I do it, but not sure how well, anyway. Finances? Okay, I should not be advising anyone on that, athough I think I can pull off mean fashion knock-off outfit when pressed, just not up against the real hip fashionista mamas.

Right now I really want another baby but neither my marriage nor my budget is in any way ready for it. But are we ever ready? I don't think that would make a very interesting blog to be perfectly honest.

Some women blog about their life for the benefit of keeping up with their families. My dad is retired and wonders how on earth I have time to read blogs. I'm luckly if if my mom or the rest of my family responds to an email, and I'm not sure they even know what a blog is.

I'd love to be one of the really funny women, amusing her readers with her foibles and embarrasing moments throughout the day. But I barely move from my desk these days, which is a who different issue. Finding a new job? Now there is something I should really buckle down and do, or should I just simply blog about it and hope the fates smile upon me.

Right now I'm off to learn about working part-time in the tech industry, it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment