Here's another old post from Silicon Valley Moms - when my boys were vewy little
When my nephew is visiting grandma calls the kids “tag in back J” and “tag in front K”. Grandma even bought him a set of 8 power rangers underwear with the pictures in front, but frankly the pictures were too small so he doesn’t wear them often.
Quick quiz- how to tell if you child is obsessed with underwear:
1) When someone asks how old he is, he says his age, followed by “I’ve got Power Ranger or [fill in the blank] underwear”
2) At Mervyn’s he bypasses the toy area and spends all his time admiring the underwear section
3) Packing for a vacation consists of dumping the entire drawer of underwear in his suitcase.
4) He’s got a special pair of Nemo underwear for swimming
5) He has to change his swimming underwear if they get wet – oh, wait, that’s for fastidious kids who don’t like the water.