Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mommy's Little Rock Stars

The other day my son said he wanted to be either a rock star, a scientist or a professional soccer player. Uh, sweetie, you can be all three. In fact, why don't you do that. Hate to crush his little hero worship of daddy the soccer coach, but frankly I'd rather have him aim for something that makes a little more money, comes with a bit more security, then he can always fall back on these other things. Although I have to admit, rock star would be totally awesome.

It started with the Wii Guitar Hero, then the kids got these wicked cool blow up guitars at a concert at the Mountain View Community School of Music and Arts (totally great place to see a concert, by the way, and only takes donations, my kind of place.). They have also become quite the connoisseurs of good music, thanks to my husband. In my car they insist on Bon Jovi (the "hey hey" song, long story), Bill Harley and Daffy Dave, while David Lindley has become the favorite artist to sing along to in dad's Jeep. In fact stay tuned for that video. In the meantime, get your rock on here.

1 comment:

  1. They remind me of my 8yearold with his flair for drama and the fact that he is shirtless in just about every picture I manage to snap. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete