Monday, February 23, 2009

Cooking with the Kids

I've slowly been able to get the kids to help out more around the house. Keegan keeps giving himself jobs and then changing his mind. He's finally settled on putting away the groceries, which is a big help, except of course half the time he's not home when I go grocery shopping. They love to crack eggs and recently helped me make this yummy quiche. Well, I thought it was yummy, but I crammed it with so many veggies they didn't really like it. Next time I'll stick to just broccoli, which they've actually taken to fighting over at dinner as much as ice cream.



Can I have some cheese, mommy? Check out the bite my little mouse took.


I just love how he loaded his plate in the dishwasher. It's a start.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cheese picture! He'd fit in just fine here in Wisconsin with us Cheeseheads.

    ReplyDelete