So I'm supposed to say 6 random things about myself and I also get this cool badge - thanks!
- I love me some whipped cream and have been known to order a dessert just because it came with that yummy fluffy goodness. Neither of my kids like it, weirdos.
- The only thing I've pretty much ever used my undergraduate degree for is to impress people who are impressed by that sort of thing.
- I had a starter marriage - no house, no kids, no regrets (well, in my mature years as I seem to be running out of money I may have a few regrets).
- I'm mean to my kids sometimes - sadly, that was my son's response when I asked them to tell me one random thing about me. Fortunately, he's been smooching me all morning so I'm in his good graces now.
- I love to cook, just hate to plan, making it tough to come up with things to serve every single night.
- I partook in a foursome once, a long while ago.
I have tagaphobia, but will try to think of some others to tag - although consider yourself tagged if your are reading this.