- Lunch: Part of a vegetable muffalato sandwich (eggplant, olives and peppers, quite yummy), watermelon, german potato salad, water, iced tea and diet root beer
- Dinner: All from Trader Joes: Cuban style beans and rice, asian salad, corn (added chicken burritos which the kids rejected, they stuck to corn for dinner)Midnight snack (I know, I know): almonds, apples and peanut butter
For exercise, I climbed a coconut tree climbing structure at the company party(that was it, I swear), and my arms are still sore, truly pitiful. Then ran a bit and attempted the "playground boot camp" at soccer practice.
- Breakfast: protein shake and strawberries
- Lunch: Salad and almonds and a few crackers
- Dinner: Bean burrito with veggie cheese, olives and tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms and onions, cream of cauliflower soup (in a blender mix soy milk, steamed cauliflower and garlic, and threw in a couple artichokes and some of the sauteed onions and mushrooms)
Only exercise was swimming with the kids. Briefly considered giving up caffeine since I forgot to have any at breakfast, but headache was too bad. And I am craving sweets so off to bed.