- Tuesday night - champagne, followed by a shared expensive bottle of red wine, mmm, excellent with soft shelled crabs and quail.
- Wednesday night - two kamikaze's - totally not my fault, how can you not order a drink from a bar made of ice, seriously. Probably should not have combined that with sushi, dim sum, fries, mini cheeseburgers, chocolate fondue and chai - ugh.
- Thursday night - two lemon drops, plus there was that weird gin drink, although I barely tasted that. Mushroom tarts and beef on a stick to die for.
- Friday night - hmm, white wine, then a cosmo, followed by two melontinis, and that was it, I swear, but more food and not enough water obviously.
- Saturday night - combinations of tiny drinks that should never have occurred: jasmine drink, champagne, red wine, Starbucks banana chocolate smoothie (ick), vodka/white chocolate, and then a rose since they weren't allowing red wine on the furniture level. Yes, it was a progressive party at Macy's, oddly enough. One of my favorite places to shop, but not necessarily party, plus my buds were leaving that night or already gone.
Sadly enough, I slept so well those nights, and could not sleep at all last night, back in my own cozy bed with my snugly little boy beside me. I feel like I'm in withdrawal, so I had a glass of wine tonight and slept right through the book reading, even with same boy crawling all over me.