Saturday, July 5, 2008

Photohunt: Pointed

Pointed? Hmm...not sure what to make of this week's photohunt topic. Of course it could literally mean having a point, like a cone hat, but it makes me think more of the "pertinent" definition, which could be a little difficult to photograph. So I'm going for the physical points.





This was a cool installation in the DFW airport. I seem to have cut off the points, but even with the limited view I think you can see the points.

For more pointed photos head over to .

8 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 05, 2008

    I recognize that! I walked through it a little over a year ago while going to Belize.

    My PHunt is here:
    http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice for today's theme, Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great photo!!

    Have a happy day,
    Elinor

    http://elinorandedward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's interesting!
    happy photo hunting =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 05, 2008

    I started to try and get my hubby to give me a "pointed look" but opted to take a picture of physical pointyness myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shot ..very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is the story behind that sculpture/structure? It sort of looks like Wright on acid. Definitely weird.

    I've got my PhotoHunt entry up at http://www.anniemayhem.com/cgi-bin/wordpress/ in case you're interested. If you do visit, please leave a comment and feel free to explore the rest of my little blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool artwork, great shots. Kim

    ReplyDelete