Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I do have an exciting career, I do


That's it, I just couldn't take it anymore.
I've quit my job and am now officially a SAHM.





APRIL FOOLS! Been working on that one all morning :)


Anyway, I just read this post over yonder at MommyTrackd. Wendy got to come in as her son's show and tell. A real live career mom. Now I'm really down. Not only did I discover my son's school is so bad it doesn't have show and tell, but it was my husband who got asked to speak at career day. Okay, I'm kidding about the school. It's just I went to tour a fancy-pants preschool (pre-K that is) and they have sharing day, which helps them with their kindergarten oral book reports. Sure, whatever. And be honest, which do you think would be more fun for kids to hear about? A soccer coach or, wait for it, a marketing manager? Ya, that's what I thought. I could have brought in cool giveaways, though.

1 comment: