Without further ado, these are the shows I
- House - dreamy, witty, funny, fascinating, getting a bit predictable - just saw the rerun with the Plague, too cool
- Pysche - even better than Monk, IMHO, although can't get my husband to watch it. Hilarious!
- Monk - still totally excellent, funny, painful, fascinating
- Project Runway - didn't even see all of those, but the only reality show I watch. Hard to watch with my husband in the room.
- Eli Stone - still up in the air here, but with the writers strike and end of season, really, there is not that much to watch.
- Always excellent Daily Show and Colbert Report, when I'm up
- Simpsons, South Park - we tape all of these but it's hard to remember out when the new ones come on. Still high quality TV after all these years.
- Family Guy, American Dad - pure LOL silliness
Shows I miss - Six Feet Under, Arrested Development, boo hoo
Shows I'm waiting for to finally come back: 24, Big Love, Entourage, Extras, My Name is Earl, The Office
I think perhaps I watch too much TV. Actually, I've been really good lately, getting more work done while actually at work, reading and sleeping more, which means blogging less. Eh well, somethings gotta give. Sorry for the lack of links, just didn't have the energy to look them all up.