- The checkbook, which I didn't have for so long I have no clue where any of my 4 covers are.
- Childcare bills to send for reimbursement
- Phones from hell - 2nd one from eBay which still doesn't work, the other with a non-working screen which caused me to find out I bought roadside assistance instead of insurance-gah!
- Make-up to look purty, in case I ever remember to put it on
- Boy toys, which the kids will scoff at since they want the motorcycle or whatever I don't have.
- Cool business card holder giveaway
- PTA and other money and time sucking forms to fill out.
- Free deodorant and tea from blogher, for emergencies?
- "These are yours mom" make up thingies handed to me as my son rifled through the back-to-school stuff.
- Sweet make-up bag also from The Motherhood at Blogher
- Ipod, pens, camera download wire, comb, gum (for fresh breath, teeth brushing, and bribing kids)
- Wallet, with three dollars and 65 receipts
- Batteries, to recycle or new, not really sure
- Freebies from YMCA, sunscreen and chapstick, very useful crap
- ANOTHER camera wire, where the heck is my iPod one?
And no, I did not show the random kleenex, business cards and receipts floating around.
On to my office. At home I work on the couch, so my desk at work is a haven of efficiency, NOT.
My only neat drawer, as it contains the giveaways. I've conveniently left a key so that the business managers can come by and ask me to get stuff for them cuz they are like 4 years old.