Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Peanut, Peanut Butter & Jelly

Rather than dwell on the horror that was day 2 of kindergarten I present you with the very first lunch made my the poor traumatized kindergartner. I came home from Whole Foods bearing yummy and healthy snacks for lunches and got my son so excited he wanted to make his own lunch. "I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cheese crackers and bagels and cream cheese."


He was kind enough to split the sandwich with his brother, who you'll see was too tired to help. The "bagels" mini whole wheat pita breads, which I have not been able to find anywhere but Whole Foods. Then we've got grapes, cheese duckies, cheese crackers and "hot cheetos, which I'll eat after my lunch," cuz he's just that responsible.


2 comments:

  1. If people have peanut-free schools, they can try cashew / almond butters, too, which are great! Trader Joe's also has a Sunflower Seed Butter that is awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete