Thursday, June 28, 2007

Love Thursday: Lessons

I'm so glad one of my favorite bloggers, Karen Walrond of Chookooloonks, started Love Thursdays, and Mayasmom is keeping it up. Today's Love topic is lessons.


I figure since D loves to hit, he might as well learn to fight correctly, right? (Kidding)

Here he is with his 6YO cousin (she's my nephew's daughter, so I don't really know their relationship) throwing some punches. This is one of the games they decided on during our weekend at my nephew's FIL cabin in Utah. The kids had a blast and while M is totally accident prone, neither she nor her 2YO brother have any fear. K quit after about 10 seconds but D held his ground. It's probably good I didn't see much of this game or I probably would have stepped in, but no harm done, really. She's a better fighter, not sure where she's learning her moves but check out her little fists.

No comments:

Post a Comment