Saturday, January 2, 2010

Favorites I wrote over at SV Moms blog

I often forget to highlight my posts from over on Silicon Valley Moms blog, where I've been contributing since nearly the beginning, July 2006 to be exact, when my kids were mere babies and my writing talent was in its infancy as well no doubt. I feel more pressure to pull out my best writing for that blog, this is more of a "I don't scrapbook, I blog" document of my mommy life. In honor of the end of a year, and the last year of a century, I present some of my favorite posts I've written. Added bonus (for me, at least) are some photos of my boys through the years.


  • My first published post featured a raging tantrum by my 3 1/2 year old not one of my favorites. However, the first one I actually wrote had a picture of underpants, documenting my son's obsession with underpants - Tag in Front from July 2006.

  • I really shouldn't pick two from the first two months, but can't help but share this ode to my awesome grandma - The Belly Dancing Grandma from August 2006.
  • It's so much fun to go back to these Deep Thoughts from my kids, and this one from Nov 2006 got quite a few funny comments.

Water



No comments:

Post a Comment