Friday, October 17, 2008

Another "urgent" text from my husband

My husband likes to share oddities from the kids, well, with pretty much everyone. This was from last night, which he texted over...

"Keegan wanted to know how long it takes to make an atom. I called Steven [his brother] to let him know, but spoke to Sheri. I told her his question, and she said 'I know exactly how long it takes to make an Adam." So there you have it. It takes a little more than 9 months."

Adam is Sheri's son, our nephew.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, from the mouths of babes. The Pea wanted to know how you wish for babies and I chickened out. I talked about eggs in females and dividing cells in the eggs but cowardly skipped the fertilization part... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee, cute!
    I tagged you for a meme over at http://geekymummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! It'll make for some confusion later in chemistry class, but cute as heck for now.

    ReplyDelete