Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tuesday's Winner


The Silicon Valley, DC, Chicago and the new New York Mom's blogs are having a discussion about this book next Monday. Want to join? Need a book? Well, I've got three copies of this book up for grabs. I'll be giving one away per day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week, just leave me a comment if you'd like a copy and I'll draw one at random. And some linky love on your blog would make me oh so very happy.
Here's my review of the book, more of a personal reaction than a review I would say.


And the winner of Tuesday's totally random (and low-tech) drawing is...

KentuckyGal, whom I "met" over at MayasMom and who blogs at Back Porchervations.

Congratulations! Keep on entering, and I'll pick another name tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment